P5
Roughcut Feedback
Structure (Intro/Outro/Links)
- Structured well- Ends abruptly
- The structure was very well put together
Soundbites & Music
- Music is very jolly and fits with the theme- Really good use of soundbites and music
Levels/Background Noise/Hiss/Feedback
- Volume levels were clear
- No background noise
- intro too quiet
Pace/Overall edit
- the pace is consistant
- the overall edit was very nicely done
- A lot of stumbling
Energy/Enthusiasm
- there is a lot of funny moments
- a large amount of energy used
- Interview was great
Clear voice/Answers
- very clear and you can hear him very clearly over the music- very clear voice
Action Plan
- make transitions between audio run smoother- cut out the stumbling when I'm stumbling
- fade music in and out
- add intro and outro music
- make levels of audio the same
- Add another soundbite
Annotations of Audition
1. Timecode: 1:02
This screenshot shows how I have separated the audio, soundbites, and music, into the different tracks. I have used soundbites as a transition into the different parts in the podcast. The example here is the transition from the intro to a brief synopsis on the film.
2. Timecode: 1:44
This piece of audition shows that I've changed the levels of audio so they all have the same/volume levels. I have faded the music in and out at different parts in the podcast, for example it fades out when theres a soundbite and fades back in afterwards.
3. Timecode: 4:45
This screenshot shows a part of the interview and the outro, it show the changing in levels of the audio when a part of one clip was to quiet, so I increased the levels for it. It also shows that I have used music for the end of the podcast, this is the same music at the beginning of the podcast.





Comments
Post a Comment